Curious about yoga, but don't take instagram photos with leggings on the beach?
Can't tie your shoes without calling a medic?
You're not alone, my friend!
At The Yoga Root, we realise that many people avoid coming to classes simply because they don't have a clue with what's going on and don't want to look stupid. So, why not come to a class where everyone is in the same boat? At this workshop, we will cover all the basic poses so you can be an expert poser!
This workshop is designed for newbies to yoga and everyone in the room will be at the same level. Here's what we will cover in the 2hr workshop:
- What on earth yoga is all about.
- Benefits of yoga.
- Basic poses found in all yoga classes.
- The importance of proper alignment and what to look out for.
- How breathing techniques are essential to yoga.
- Giving you the confidence to take more yoga classes alone or together.
Cost: 20 euro for ~ 2 hours. Tea, cookies, and a free class later if you decide yoga is for you!
Location: Westport Physiotherapy Clinic, Mill St, Westport